The Sanctuary Skin Perfecting BB Cream
It's as light as a feather and feels like a second skin once it’s on, plus it gives your skin SPF 15 protection. The inclusion of natural oils, which help to protect skin, and super hydrating hyaluronic acid are reflected in the higher price tag of this BB cream.
It’s worth noting that the cream does look dark when you first apply, but as you blend into your skin and leave it a couple of seconds you’ll notice it lightens.
Available at: Thesanctuary.co.uk
Good for: Moisture boost
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu