Furrow Smoother Exercise
- Spread your fingers across the centre of your forehead.
- Pull your fingertips down against your brows and push your eyebrows up and hold the tension.
- Look up to the ceiling and push your face forwards and shoulders back for resistance. Keep going until you feel a burn or a tension on your forehead.
- Hold for a count of 30 and perform twice a day.
This exercise stops the hooding effect on your upper eyelids, as well as getting rid of those question-mark lines between the brows and the lines on the forehead.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies