Furrow Smoother Exercise
- Spread your fingers across the centre of your forehead.
- Pull your fingertips down against your brows and push your eyebrows up and hold the tension.
- Look up to the ceiling and push your face forwards and shoulders back for resistance. Keep going until you feel a burn or a tension on your forehead.
- Hold for a count of 30 and perform twice a day.
This exercise stops the hooding effect on your upper eyelids, as well as getting rid of those question-mark lines between the brows and the lines on the forehead.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!