Furrow Smoother Exercise
- Spread your fingers across the centre of your forehead.
- Pull your fingertips down against your brows and push your eyebrows up and hold the tension.
- Look up to the ceiling and push your face forwards and shoulders back for resistance. Keep going until you feel a burn or a tension on your forehead.
- Hold for a count of 30 and perform twice a day.
This exercise stops the hooding effect on your upper eyelids, as well as getting rid of those question-mark lines between the brows and the lines on the forehead.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home