Furrow Smoother Exercise
- Spread your fingers across the centre of your forehead.
- Pull your fingertips down against your brows and push your eyebrows up and hold the tension.
- Look up to the ceiling and push your face forwards and shoulders back for resistance. Keep going until you feel a burn or a tension on your forehead.
- Hold for a count of 30 and perform twice a day.
This exercise stops the hooding effect on your upper eyelids, as well as getting rid of those question-mark lines between the brows and the lines on the forehead.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles