Eye Opener Exercise
- Place your two index fingers together between your brows and wrap your thumbs lightly around the outer-eye corners as if you have a pair of sunglasses on.
- Squeeze your eyes shut tightly while you pull your two index fingers up slightly between your brows and pull your thumbs up towards the top of your ears.
- Re-squeeze your eyes shut very tight. Breathe normally and push your face forward and shoulders back to add resistance.
- Hold this position and count to 40. Perform this exercise twice a day.
The Eye Opener exercises the muscle which surrounds your entire eye, tones the upper and lower eyelids and reduces under eye puffiness.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite