Eye Opener Exercise
- Place your two index fingers together between your brows and wrap your thumbs lightly around the outer-eye corners as if you have a pair of sunglasses on.
- Squeeze your eyes shut tightly while you pull your two index fingers up slightly between your brows and pull your thumbs up towards the top of your ears.
- Re-squeeze your eyes shut very tight. Breathe normally and push your face forward and shoulders back to add resistance.
- Hold this position and count to 40. Perform this exercise twice a day.
The Eye Opener exercises the muscle which surrounds your entire eye, tones the upper and lower eyelids and reduces under eye puffiness.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu