Lower Eyelid Lift Exercise
- Place your index fingers lightly at your outer-eye corners where you can feel the lower eyelid lashes.
- Make a strong squint up with your lower eyelids - you should feel the outer eye muscles pulse.
- Look up to the ceiling, push your face forward and your shoulders back.
- Hold the squint for a count of 40 and repeat this exercise twice a day.
This exercise strengthens your eye muscle, gets rid of under-eye hollows and reduces under-eye puffiness.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home