Lower Eyelid Lift Exercise
- Place your index fingers lightly at your outer-eye corners where you can feel the lower eyelid lashes.
- Make a strong squint up with your lower eyelids - you should feel the outer eye muscles pulse.
- Look up to the ceiling, push your face forward and your shoulders back.
- Hold the squint for a count of 40 and repeat this exercise twice a day.
This exercise strengthens your eye muscle, gets rid of under-eye hollows and reduces under-eye puffiness.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies