Lower Eyelid Lift Exercise
- Place your index fingers lightly at your outer-eye corners where you can feel the lower eyelid lashes.
- Make a strong squint up with your lower eyelids - you should feel the outer eye muscles pulse.
- Look up to the ceiling, push your face forward and your shoulders back.
- Hold the squint for a count of 40 and repeat this exercise twice a day.
This exercise strengthens your eye muscle, gets rid of under-eye hollows and reduces under-eye puffiness.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!