Nose Transformer Exercise
- Grasp the bridge of your nose with your thumb and index finger. Pinch the bridge and push your thumb and index finger towards your face.
- Push your nose tip up firmly with your other index finger and flex your nose down by pulling your upper lip down over your teeth.
- Hold for a second and then release the lip. Repeat this exercise 40 times, whilst breathing at a normal rate.
Our nose continues to widen and grow throughout our lives and this exercise helps it to retain a youthful, firmer shape. Exercising our nose also gets the blood pumping and oxygen flowing throughout the entire upper lip and nose area making it look and feel plumper and healthier.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home