Nose Transformer Exercise
- Grasp the bridge of your nose with your thumb and index finger. Pinch the bridge and push your thumb and index finger towards your face.
- Push your nose tip up firmly with your other index finger and flex your nose down by pulling your upper lip down over your teeth.
- Hold for a second and then release the lip. Repeat this exercise 40 times, whilst breathing at a normal rate.
Our nose continues to widen and grow throughout our lives and this exercise helps it to retain a youthful, firmer shape. Exercising our nose also gets the blood pumping and oxygen flowing throughout the entire upper lip and nose area making it look and feel plumper and healthier.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!