Neck and Chin Lift Exercise
- Sit tall and straight with your tummy pulled in.
- Place one hand on the front of your neck with light pressure and one hand on the wall or work surface, while pointing your chin up to the ceiling.
- Smile strongly, pushing out your tongue and curling it up towards your nose.
- Push away from the wall with your hand quickly as if you were a rocking chair. Rock backwards, not forwards, towards the wall.
- Change sides with each rock and repeat 30 times.
This exercise strengthens and firms the chin, neck and jawline.
The Ultimate Facercise by Carole Maggio is available to buy nationwide for £12.99.
55 anti-ageing tips
10 ways to prevent grey hair
10 best lip balms
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu