Neck and Chin Lift Exercise
- Sit tall and straight with your tummy pulled in.
- Place one hand on the front of your neck with light pressure and one hand on the wall or work surface, while pointing your chin up to the ceiling.
- Smile strongly, pushing out your tongue and curling it up towards your nose.
- Push away from the wall with your hand quickly as if you were a rocking chair. Rock backwards, not forwards, towards the wall.
- Change sides with each rock and repeat 30 times.
This exercise strengthens and firms the chin, neck and jawline.
The Ultimate Facercise by Carole Maggio is available to buy nationwide for £12.99.
55 anti-ageing tips
10 ways to prevent grey hair
10 best lip balms
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies