Avon‘s Dr. Glen Anderson also suggests, 'Sleeping on your back so your skin doesn’t rub against the pillow.' This will prevent your eyes from becoming irritated and puffy while you sleep, so you can wake up looking and feeling fully rested.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams