Avon‘s Dr. Glen Anderson also suggests, 'Sleeping on your back so your skin doesn’t rub against the pillow.' This will prevent your eyes from becoming irritated and puffy while you sleep, so you can wake up looking and feeling fully rested.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home