Avon‘s Dr. Glen Anderson also suggests, 'Sleeping on your back so your skin doesn’t rub against the pillow.' This will prevent your eyes from becoming irritated and puffy while you sleep, so you can wake up looking and feeling fully rested.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed