Avon‘s Dr. Glen Anderson also suggests, 'Sleeping on your back so your skin doesn’t rub against the pillow.' This will prevent your eyes from becoming irritated and puffy while you sleep, so you can wake up looking and feeling fully rested.
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies