Less is more make-up wise
1. Swap your black eyeliner for brown Ė itís much softer on your eyes.
2. Concealer should only be used on the inner bit of your under-eye and avoid any light-reflecting cover-ups as these will highlight your dark circles rather than disguise them.
3. Ditch the eyeshadow unless itís very subtle and avoid glitter and anything too shimmery at all costs.
4. Curling your eyelashes will open your eyes making them look wider and brighter in seconds. Always take off your eye make-up before bed!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams