Less is more make-up wise
1. Swap your black eyeliner for brown – it’s much softer on your eyes.
2. Concealer should only be used on the inner bit of your under-eye and avoid any light-reflecting cover-ups as these will highlight your dark circles rather than disguise them.
3. Ditch the eyeshadow unless it’s very subtle and avoid glitter and anything too shimmery at all costs.
4. Curling your eyelashes will open your eyes making them look wider and brighter in seconds. Always take off your eye make-up before bed!
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams