Less is more make-up wise
1. Swap your black eyeliner for brown Ė itís much softer on your eyes.
2. Concealer should only be used on the inner bit of your under-eye and avoid any light-reflecting cover-ups as these will highlight your dark circles rather than disguise them.
3. Ditch the eyeshadow unless itís very subtle and avoid glitter and anything too shimmery at all costs.
4. Curling your eyelashes will open your eyes making them look wider and brighter in seconds. Always take off your eye make-up before bed!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home