Use dry shampoo - but sparingly!
Recent reports have revealed that a heavy dependence on Batiste et al can give you a scary array of scalp issues, including dandruff and blocked pores. According to celebrity stylist Benjamin Mohapi, who discussed the subject recently with Marie Claire, overspraying can even end up causing scalp pimples or, in the worst case scenario, cysts - eek!
Don't panic - we're not saying you should give up your instant refresh habit altogether - but you should be aware of how often you're spritzing, and opt for a 'less is more' approach to keep potentially damaging build-up to a minumum (you probably don't need as much as you think!)
Top tip: Use a build-up removal shampoo on a regular basis to keep your scalp clean and healthy.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!