Opt for a hairdryer that offers a high wattage when you're buying your next one. John Frieda's Salon Shine Ionic Hairdryer (£59.99) has a 2200W, which is the same power as salon hairdryers. We've tried it out and can testify that this hairdryer provides great results!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite