Toni & Guy Deep Conditioning Mask For Blonde Hair
There’s no denying that this mask has a gorgeous scent and a luxurious texture that makes massaging it into your roots and hair more of a pleasure than a chore. Once rinsed and dried, hair feels salon-soft and looks visibly glossier. Not only that, but hair is much easier to manage and quicker to style, leaving you with more time on your hands!
Available at: Toniandguy.com
Good for: Gloss factor
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu