Kellogg's Ricicles: 5/10
Fat: 0.8g Lowest fat
Saturated fat: 0.1g Lowest sat fat
Sugar: 34g Second highest sugar
Price: £2.68 at Sainsbury's
Verdict: Ricicles have the lowest fat content and the lowest saturated fat, but there's 0.9g of salt in 100g, as well as a whopping 34g of sugar. With your daily recommended allowance of salt being 6g, this cereal could be one to avoid.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams