Nestle Frosted Shreddies: 6/10
Saturated fat: 0.2g Second lowest sat fat
Price: £2.08 at Asda
Verdict: Considering these Shreddies are frosted, the sugar content is a lot lower than some other cereals we looked at. Although it wouldn't be good to eat these every morning, you won't be sprinkling any sugar over them, so don't feel guilty if you treat yourself or the kids every now and again. They have the second lowest sat fat content too.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies