Morrisons Fruit & Fibre: 6/10
Saturated fat: 3.9g
Price: £1.52 at Morrisons
Verdict: Fruit & Fibre is a great cereal to have for breakfast because you get so much goodness from the raisins and nuts. Although these extras can be quite high in calories, they provide your body with a lot of nutrition, and the fibre in the bran flakes will keep you satisfied for longer.
This is why this cereal is still relatively high on our list, despite the fact the number might look a little scary! If you're still worried about calories, you could opt for skimmed or semi-skimmed milk to help offset this.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu