Morrisons Fruit & Fibre: 6/10
Saturated fat: 3.9g
Price: £1.52 at Morrisons
Verdict: Fruit & Fibre is a great cereal to have for breakfast because you get so much goodness from the raisins and nuts. Although these extras can be quite high in calories, they provide your body with a lot of nutrition, and the fibre in the bran flakes will keep you satisfied for longer.
This is why this cereal is still relatively high on our list, despite the fact the number might look a little scary! If you're still worried about calories, you could opt for skimmed or semi-skimmed milk to help offset this.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!