Morrisons Fruit & Fibre: 6/10
Saturated fat: 3.9g
Price: £1.52 at Morrisons
Verdict: Fruit & Fibre is a great cereal to have for breakfast because you get so much goodness from the raisins and nuts. Although these extras can be quite high in calories, they provide your body with a lot of nutrition, and the fibre in the bran flakes will keep you satisfied for longer.
This is why this cereal is still relatively high on our list, despite the fact the number might look a little scary! If you're still worried about calories, you could opt for skimmed or semi-skimmed milk to help offset this.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles