Morrisons Fruit & Fibre: 6/10
Saturated fat: 3.9g
Price: £1.52 at Morrisons
Verdict: Fruit & Fibre is a great cereal to have for breakfast because you get so much goodness from the raisins and nuts. Although these extras can be quite high in calories, they provide your body with a lot of nutrition, and the fibre in the bran flakes will keep you satisfied for longer.
This is why this cereal is still relatively high on our list, despite the fact the number might look a little scary! If you're still worried about calories, you could opt for skimmed or semi-skimmed milk to help offset this.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home