Nestle Cheerios: 7/10
Saturated fat: 0.8g
Price: £2.50 at Asda
Verdict: Those tasty little Os aren't just delicious, but they're a reasonably good choice for breakfast too. If you want to make them extra healthy, sprinkle some berries or slice a banana on top too to get you on track for your 5-a-day!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams