Nestle Cheerios: 7/10
Saturated fat: 0.8g
Price: £2.50 at Asda
Verdict: Those tasty little Os aren't just delicious, but they're a reasonably good choice for breakfast too. If you want to make them extra healthy, sprinkle some berries or slice a banana on top too to get you on track for your 5-a-day!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed