Special K (Original): 7/10
Saturated fat: 0.3g
Price: £3.99 at Tesco
Verdict: The original Special K has only 1.5g of fat in 100g so it's the perfect choice if you're trying to slim down. Plus, they taste really sweet so there will be no need for extra sugar and you'll be full until lunchtime.
If you can't get enough of Kellogg's Special K and want to lose weight fast, check out the Special K summer challenge diet.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles