Special K (Original): 7/10
Saturated fat: 0.3g
Price: £3.99 at Tesco
Verdict: The original Special K has only 1.5g of fat in 100g so it's the perfect choice if you're trying to slim down. Plus, they taste really sweet so there will be no need for extra sugar and you'll be full until lunchtime.
If you can't get enough of Kellogg's Special K and want to lose weight fast, check out the Special K summer challenge diet.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies