Kellogg's Cornflakes: 8/10
Fat: 0.9g Second lowest fat
Saturated fat: 0.2g
Price: £1.98 at Asda
Verdict: Kellogg's Cornflakes are one of the classics when it comes to cereal and no wonder they've been around so long - they're really good for you. Cornflakes have a super low fat and sugar content - just don't add too much sugar if you like a sweeter taste!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies