Kellogg's Cornflakes: 8/10
Fat: 0.9g Second lowest fat
Saturated fat: 0.2g
Price: £1.98 at Asda
Verdict: Kellogg's Cornflakes are one of the classics when it comes to cereal and no wonder they've been around so long - they're really good for you. Cornflakes have a super low fat and sugar content - just don't add too much sugar if you like a sweeter taste!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite