Cals: 362 Second lowest calories
Saturated fat: 0.6g
Sugar: 4.4g Second lowest sugar
Weight: 432g (2 Weetabix is 37.5g)
Price: £2.17 at Waitrose
Verdict: Weetabix is a winter family favourite and is low in sugar and really low in fat too. Plus the great thing about them is that your portion size is chosen for you, so you can't heap a bowl up of cereal and eat more than the recommended amount. If you like to sprinkle some sugar over the top, be careful not to go too far, or try a natural sugar like Truvia or Agave Nectar from The Groovy Food.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!