Cals: 362 Second lowest calories
Saturated fat: 0.6g
Sugar: 4.4g Second lowest sugar
Weight: 432g (2 Weetabix is 37.5g)
Price: £2.17 at Waitrose
Verdict: Is Weetabix good for you? The answer is a resounding yes! Weetabix is a family favourite and is low in sugar and really low in fat too. Plus the great thing about them is that your portion size is chosen for you, so you can't heap a bowl up of cereal and eat more than the recommended amount. If you like to sprinkle some sugar over the top, be careful not to go too far, or try a natural sweetener like honey instead.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams