Jordans Country Crisp Four Nut Crunch: 1/10
Cals: 492 Highest calories
Fat: 22.9g Highest fat
Saturated fat: 5.4g Second highest saturated fat
Salt: Trace Joint lowest salt
Price: £2.69 at Tesco
Verdict: This cereal might be tasty, but with the highest calories and highest fat content from all of the cereals we looked at, as well as the second highest sat fat, it is one to bypass if you're on a diet.
However, it's not all bad news for Jordans as there is lots of goodness with the four nuts, which is worth bearing in mind, and it came joint lowest for salt content.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu