Jordans Country Crisp Four Nut Crunch: 1/10
Cals: 492 Highest calories
Fat: 22.9g Highest fat
Saturated fat: 5.4g Second highest saturated fat
Salt: Trace Joint lowest salt
Price: £2.69 at Tesco
Verdict: This cereal might be tasty, but with the highest calories and highest fat content from all of the cereals we looked at, as well as the second highest sat fat, it is one to bypass if you're on a diet.
However, it's not all bad news for Jordans as there is lots of goodness with the four nuts, which is worth bearing in mind, and it came joint lowest for salt content.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams