Jordans Country Crisp Four Nut Crunch: 1/10
Cals: 492 Highest calories
Fat: 22.9g Highest fat
Saturated fat: 5.4g Second highest saturated fat
Salt: Trace Joint lowest salt
Price: £2.69 at Tesco
Verdict: This cereal might be tasty, but with the highest calories and highest fat content from all of the cereals we looked at, as well as the second highest sat fat, it is one to bypass if you're on a diet.
However, it's not all bad news for Jordans as there is lots of goodness with the four nuts, which is worth bearing in mind, and it came joint lowest for salt content.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home