Nestle Bitesize Shredded Wheat: 10/10
Saturated fat: 0.5g
Sugar: 0.7g Lowest sugar content by far!
Price: £2.08 at Asda
Verdict: Nestle's Bitesize Shredded Wheat is the best of the bunch! With just 0.7g of sugar in 100g it has the lowest sugar content by far, compared to the other cereals. Plus it's really filling, you get some of your wholegrain for the day and it's just over £2 from Asda - bargain!
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles