Nestle Bitesize Shredded Wheat: 10/10
Saturated fat: 0.5g
Sugar: 0.7g Lowest sugar content by far!
Price: £2.08 at Asda
Verdict: Nestle's Bitesize Shredded Wheat is the best of the bunch! With just 0.7g of sugar in 100g it has the lowest sugar content by far, compared to the other cereals. Plus it's really filling, you get some of your wholegrain for the day and it's just over £2 from Asda - bargain!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!