Bear Alphabites Multigrain Cereal: 10/10
Cals: 112 Lowest calories
Fat: 0.5g Lowest fat
Saturated fat: 0.1g Joint lowest sat fat
Price: £2.69 at Tesco
Verdict: This multigrain cereal is a great low fat breakfast option for your family – especially when paired with semi-skimmed or even non-dairy milk such as oat or almond milk.
A ‘no-nonsense breakfast’ according to the box, this high-fibre cereal has no refined sugar or salt, and it also contains coconut blossom nectar which is low GI and also naturally high in calcium.
The final plus point of this growlingly good cereal? It’s also suitable for vegans!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies