Nestle Bitesize Shredded Wheat: 10/10
Saturated fat: 0.5g
Sugar: 0.7g Lowest sugar content by far!
Price: £2.08 at Asda
Verdict: Nestle's Bitesize Shredded Wheat is the best of the bunch! With just 0.7g of sugar in 100g it has the lowest sugar content by far, compared to the other cereals. Plus it's really filling, you get some of your wholegrain for the day and it's just over £2 from Asda - what a healthy cereal bargain!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies