Tesco Frosted Flakes: 1/10
Fat: 0.8g Lowest fat
Saturated fat: 0.2g
Price: £1.35 at Tesco
Verdict: These Tesco Frosted Flakes might have relatively low fat, but with one of the higher sugar contents, they are definitely one the whole family should avoid if you're aiming to get a healthy start to the day. Trying to find a child-friendly healthy cereal is tough at the best of times, and these certainly aren't the option to get you started.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles