Sainsbury's Raspberry & Yogurt Crisp: 2/10
Cals: 440 Second highest calories
Fat: 13.5g Second highest fat
Saturated fat: 6.6g Highest saturated fat
Salt: 0.04g Second lowest salt
Price: £1.49 at Sainsbury's
Verdict: This is one of those cereals that looks healthy, thanks to the bright fruit on the packet, but has lots of hidden calories and with the 2nd highest fat content, it's not a great choice if you're trying to lose weight.
However, the fruit will count towards your 5-a-day and there is negligable salt.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles