Honey Monster Puffs: 4/10
Saturated fat: 0.4g
Salt: Trace Joint lowest salt
Price: £1 at Asda
Verdict: These Honey Monster Puffs are really low in saturated fat content which will give you a great start to your day if you're watching what you eat. However, they're relatively high in sugar, and aren't that filling, so you might find yourself snacking by mid-morning.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu