Ditch all the cleaning products
A multi-purpose cleaner works for kitchen and bathroom surfaces and a toilet bowl cleaner will see you through most 'events'. Microfibre cloths are excellent for absorbing dirt and cleaning electronic equipment while baking soda mixed with water is great for removing soap scum, keeping drains clear and general dirt removal.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!