Ditch all the cleaning products
A multi-purpose cleaner works for kitchen and bathroom surfaces and a toilet bowl cleaner will see you through most 'events'. Microfibre cloths are excellent for absorbing dirt and cleaning electronic equipment while baking soda mixed with water is great for removing soap scum, keeping drains clear and general dirt removal.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home