Say 'bog off' to BOGOF (if you don't need it)
Of course, if itís a deal on a product that you buy anyway, such as cereal, tea bags or washing powder, that's fine. But in cases where you're going to eat/drink/use more just because you have double the amount, it's a waste of money.
On the other hand, if itís a product you canít normally afford but is now good-value, do bag the bargain. You can even club together with a friend or neighbour and buy in bulk.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu