Say 'bog off' to BOGOF (if you don't need it)
Of course, if itís a deal on a product that you buy anyway, such as cereal, tea bags or washing powder, that's fine. But in cases where you're going to eat/drink/use more just because you have double the amount, it's a waste of money.
On the other hand, if itís a product you canít normally afford but is now good-value, do bag the bargain. You can even club together with a friend or neighbour and buy in bulk.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home