Say 'bog off' to BOGOF (if you don't need it)
Of course, if itís a deal on a product that you buy anyway, such as cereal, tea bags or washing powder, that's fine. But in cases where you're going to eat/drink/use more just because you have double the amount, it's a waste of money.
On the other hand, if itís a product you canít normally afford but is now good-value, do bag the bargain. You can even club together with a friend or neighbour and buy in bulk.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles