Use less laundry detergent
Youíll need to experiment, but try using half the recommended amount first. You might find you can get away with less or that you need more, but generally speaking, youíll rarely, if ever, need to use as much as the manufacturer suggests.
Itís also worth thinking twice about whether something needs washing. If you wash everything after one wear, think before you bung it in the laundry basket.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu