Use less laundry detergent
Youíll need to experiment, but try using half the recommended amount first. You might find you can get away with less or that you need more, but generally speaking, youíll rarely, if ever, need to use as much as the manufacturer suggests.
Itís also worth thinking twice about whether something needs washing. If you wash everything after one wear, think before you bung it in the laundry basket.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles