Stop always buying branded products
Obviously if you donít like the taste, texture or quality, that's fine. But if you havenít tried them, you wonít know and you could just be paying for a name. Some products are virtually identical but packaged differently, so look at the higher and lower shelves to find cheaper alternatives Ė you might even find a brand or own-version that you prefer. In goodtoknow's biscuit taste test, we found that we liked Aldi Jaffa Cakes more than branded versions.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite