Stop always buying branded products
Obviously if you donít like the taste, texture or quality, that's fine. But if you havenít tried them, you wonít know and you could just be paying for a name. Some products are virtually identical but packaged differently, so look at the higher and lower shelves to find cheaper alternatives Ė you might even find a brand or own-version that you prefer. In goodtoknow's biscuit taste test, we found that we liked Aldi Jaffa Cakes more than branded versions.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu