Stop buying too much fresh veg
Frozen vegetables are a great money-saver as they last for months. Peas, spinach and bags of mixed vegetables work particularly well as you can add them to omelettes, bakes and casseroles. They're nutritious too so they still count towards your five-a-day.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed