Stop buying too much fresh veg
Frozen vegetables are a great money-saver as they last for months. Peas, spinach and bags of mixed vegetables work particularly well as you can add them to omelettes, bakes and casseroles. They're nutritious too so they still count towards your five-a-day.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!