Dry skin: a cleansing cream or balm. Avoid a foaming wash or wipes, as they will dry the skin further. The essential oil to look out for in your cleanser is evening primrose or a blend including evening primrose, it has wonderfully moisturising, conditioning and softening properties.
Combination skin: use a good skin tonic, particularly on oily areas and on dry areas use a balm. The essential oil I think works really well for combination skin is yang ylang, because it can help to regulate the levels of sebum produced by our skin.
Geraldine Howard, President and Co-Founder Aromatherapy Associates
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies