How often should you exfoliate?
Twice a week should be enough to keep your skin feeling soft and smooth, if not try swapping your exfoliator for a peel-based product, which will help open and clear pores.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles