Homemade face mask
Lilli Gordon, CEO and founder of First Aid Beauty skincare
P.S. Not sure what a free radical is? Neither did we, so we caught up with Soap & Glory's eccentric founder, Marcia Kilgore, who explained:
'In a room of couples, one couple has an argument and one half of the couple walks out leaving a singleton roaming around the room. That singleton goes up to another couple causing friction with that couple, causing them to split up. Imagine the couples are in fact your cells and the 'singleton' is a free radical breaking up existing cells and causing damage.'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home