Homemade face mask
Lilli Gordon, CEO and founder of First Aid Beauty skincare
P.S. Not sure what a free radical is? Neither did we, so we caught up with Soap & Glory's eccentric founder, Marcia Kilgore, who explained:
'In a room of couples, one couple has an argument and one half of the couple walks out leaving a singleton roaming around the room. That singleton goes up to another couple causing friction with that couple, causing them to split up. Imagine the couples are in fact your cells and the 'singleton' is a free radical breaking up existing cells and causing damage.'
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies