Homemade face mask
Lilli Gordon, CEO and founder of First Aid Beauty skincare
P.S. Not sure what a free radical is? Neither did we, so we caught up with Soap & Glory's eccentric founder, Marcia Kilgore, who explained:
'In a room of couples, one couple has an argument and one half of the couple walks out leaving a singleton roaming around the room. That singleton goes up to another couple causing friction with that couple, causing them to split up. Imagine the couples are in fact your cells and the 'singleton' is a free radical breaking up existing cells and causing damage.'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu