What's so great about hyaluronic acid?
What does it do for skin? Being the body's largest organ, our skin needs a lot of water and dehydrated skin will look dull and feels dry. Hyaluronic acid helps skin retain the water we drink and lock in the moisture our lotions and potions provide to leave our skin feeling softer and smoother.
How can we get hyaluronic acid? Most moisturising products from serums to day creams will contain it, but if your skin is feeling especially dehydrated you can get a hyaluronic serum to give it a boost!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!