What's so great about hyaluronic acid?
What does it do for skin? Being the body's largest organ, our skin needs a lot of water and dehydrated skin will look dull and feels dry. Hyaluronic acid helps skin retain the water we drink and lock in the moisture our lotions and potions provide to leave our skin feeling softer and smoother.
How can we get hyaluronic acid? Most moisturising products from serums to day creams will contain it, but if your skin is feeling especially dehydrated you can get a hyaluronic serum to give it a boost!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles