Although it is still a good idea to steer away from full-fat dairy products and pies where possible and always wear your sun cream, adding some palm or coconut oil to your meals can have a positive effect when it comes to combating UV rays. Both oils are great for baking and frying as they resist heat well too.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed