Although it is still a good idea to steer away from full-fat dairy products and pies where possible and always wear your sun cream, adding some palm or coconut oil to your meals can have a positive effect when it comes to combating UV rays. Both oils are great for baking and frying as they resist heat well too.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!