Although it is still a good idea to steer away from full-fat dairy products and pies where possible and always wear your sun cream, adding some palm or coconut oil to your meals can have a positive effect when it comes to combating UV rays. Both oils are great for baking and frying as they resist heat well too.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite