Although it is still a good idea to steer away from full-fat dairy products and pies where possible and always wear your sun cream, adding some palm or coconut oil to your meals can have a positive effect when it comes to combating UV rays. Both oils are great for baking and frying as they resist heat well too.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies