A just-stepped-off-the-plane-from-Spain glow will boost your confidence. If you haven't got time to bronze your skin properly, try adding a small blob of Rimmel's Sun Shimmer Instant Tan to your body lotion. Use a tanning mitt to gently rub into legs and arms for a natural glow.
/wellbeing/galleries/34555/10-easy-ways-to-feel-more-summery/11 /wellbeing/galleries/34555/10-easy-ways-to-feel-more-summery /wellbeing/galleries/34555/10-easy-ways-to-feel-more-summery/2 /wellbeing/galleries/34555/10-easy-ways-to-feel-more-summery/3 /wellbeing/galleries/34555/10-easy-ways-to-feel-more-summery/4
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles