Open the windows
Pull back the curtains, open a few windows and let the day in. Even if it is dull. Fresh air will make you feel invigorated.
/wellbeing/galleries/34555/10-easy-ways-to-feel-more-summery/7 /wellbeing/galleries/34555/10-easy-ways-to-feel-more-summery/8 /wellbeing/galleries/34555/10-easy-ways-to-feel-more-summery/9 /wellbeing/galleries/34555/10-easy-ways-to-feel-more-summery/10 /wellbeing/galleries/34555/10-easy-ways-to-feel-more-summery/11
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles