Calories in McDonalds
Medium fries: 387 calories, 18g fat
Fish O'Filet: 329 calories, 13g fat
Hamburger: 250 calories, 10g fat
Chicken nuggets: 287 calories, 19g fat
Grilled chicken salad: 133 calories, 3.7g fat
Make it healthier: The salad is obviously the most virtuous option, but if you're looking for something in a bun, a hamburger is a lower-calorie choice. You can get carrot sticks as a side to boost your 5-a-day, but if you're really having a craving for McDonalds fries, go for a small serving for 229 calories and 11g fat instead (and avoid those sugary dips - one curry sauce, for instance, contains 11g sugar!)
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite