Calories in McDonalds
Medium fries: 387 calories, 18g fat
Fish O'Filet: 329 calories, 13g fat
Hamburger: 250 calories, 10g fat
Chicken nuggets: 287 calories, 19g fat
Grilled chicken salad: 133 calories, 3.7g fat
Make it healthier: The salad is obviously the most virtuous option, but if you're looking for something in a bun, a hamburger is a lower-calorie choice. You can get carrot sticks as a side to boost your 5-a-day, but if you're really having a craving for McDonalds fries, go for a small serving for 229 calories and 11g fat instead (and avoid those sugary dips - one curry sauce, for instance, contains 11g sugar!)
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!