Calories in Domino's pizza
Hawaiian (medium classic crust): 157 calories, 5g fat per slice
Vegetarian supreme (medium classic crust): 150 calories, 4.7g fat per slice
Cheese and tomato (medium classic crust): 137 calories, 3.3g fat per slice
Garlic pizza bread: 274 calories, 10g fat
Garlic and herb dip: 87 calories, 9.4g fat
Make it healthier: When a dip contains almost as much fat as an entire garlic bread, you know it's one to avoid. Generally with pizzas, the fewer toppings and thinner the crust, the healthier you can make it - and be sure to avoid stuffed crust or Double Decadence bases, which add a scary amount of calories and fat. The lowest calorie sides at Domino's are the chicken kickers (204 calories per serving), the coleslaw (161 calories per serving), and the potato wedges (167 calories per serving), so actually, a meal built around these might be worth ditching the pizza for altogether.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed