Calories in Chinese takeaway
Sweet and sour chicken: 435 calories, 6.1g fat
Crispy duck and three pancakes: 403 calories, 21.8g fat
Crispy chilli beef: 380 calories, 19g fat
Chicken chow mein: 361 calories, 8.3g fat
Prawn toast: 52 calories, 4.4g fat
Make it healthier: Chinese menus tend to have some really tasty vegetable dishes - stir-fried vegetables, broccoli with garlic, seasoned mushrooms - so fill your plate with these rather than anything fried like spring rolls (63 calories and 6g of fat apiece). Prawn crackers are another side that you can get through really quickly without realising, so try to say no to nibbles and go for steamed rice and lean protein like actual prawns to see you through instead.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams