Calories in Burger King
Veggie bean burger: 550g, 26g fat
Whopper sandwich: 500 calories, 35g fat
Chicken strips: 410 calories, 19g
Medium fries: 280 calories, 12g fat
Hamburger: 260 calories, 9g fat
Make it healthier: Veggie burgers aren't always the healthiest choice, especially when they're breaded and fried, as this Burger King bap proves. As with McDonalds, a standard hamburger comes out as one of your lowest calorie choices, or if you're a chicken fan, you could go for the 210 calorie crispy chicken salad. On the side, Burger King now also offers apple fries, which contain just 30 calories and give you a bonus serving of fruit.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles