Calories in Burger King
Veggie bean burger: 550g, 26g fat
Whopper sandwich: 500 calories, 35g fat
Chicken strips: 410 calories, 19g
Medium fries: 280 calories, 12g fat
Hamburger: 260 calories, 9g fat
Make it healthier: Veggie burgers aren't always the healthiest choice, especially when they're breaded and fried, as this Burger King bap proves. As with McDonalds, a standard hamburger comes out as one of your lowest calorie choices, or if you're a chicken fan, you could go for the 210 calorie crispy chicken salad. On the side, Burger King now also offers apple fries, which contain just 30 calories and give you a bonus serving of fruit.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!