The Worst - Indian Takeaway
Chicken tikka masala with pilau rice (400g): 870kcal, 91g carbs, 38g fat, 13g sat fat
Plain naan bread: 350 kcal, 75g carbs, 10g fat, 1g sat fat
Make it healthier: Indian takeaway is packed with fattening sauces and stodgy breads. Look for tomato-based curries at the supermarket and on the takeaway menu - they're often healthier than creamy curries.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home