Sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice (400g): 488kcal, 75g carbs, 7g fat, 2g sat fat
Prawn crackers (one bag): 132kcal, 15g carbs, 8g fat, 3g sat fat
Make it healthier: Say no to the prawn crackers. Nibbly foods like these encourage wasted calories from over-eating. Eating from the tray is a no-no too. Put a small amount on a plate then go back for more if you're still feeling hungry.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home