The best - Nandos
Chicken in a pitta: 347kcal, 45g carbs, 4.5g fat, 1.9g sat fat
Corn on the cob: 69kcal, 15g carbs, 1.9g fat, 0.3g sat fat
Side salad: 40 kcal, 0.8g carbs, 0.2g fat, 0.1g sat fat
Make it healthier: Choosing your side dishes wisely will help keep calories down. Stock up on leafy greens and colourful, simply cooked veg like sweetcorn.
Where to next?
- The best and worst cereals
- Things to do before you diet
- 103 low-calorie snacks
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home