Plan for tough times with your mortgage
Make sure your monthly mortgage repayment is never higher than your week's wage (after tax). That way you can still afford little luxuries - and make it through the hard times when they come.
/wellbeing/galleries/34571/best-advice-you-ve-ever-been-given/9 /wellbeing/galleries/34571/best-advice-you-ve-ever-been-given/10 /wellbeing/galleries/34571/best-advice-you-ve-ever-been-given/11 /wellbeing/galleries/34571/best-advice-you-ve-ever-been-given/12 /wellbeing/galleries/34571/best-advice-you-ve-ever-been-given/13
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies