Walk for two minutes every hour
Now, researchers from the University of Utah School of Medicine have found that engaging in two minutes of 'low intensity activities' - like walking - every hour was 33% more likely to extend the lifespan of people who live a generally inactive lifestyle.
So there you have it... if you've been sitting at that desk or on that sofa too long, get up, go for a two minute walk around the office or garden, and you'll live longer for it!
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet