Walk for two minutes every hour
Now, researchers from the University of Utah School of Medicine have found that engaging in two minutes of 'low intensity activities' - like walking - every hour was 33% more likely to extend the lifespan of people who live a generally inactive lifestyle.
So there you have it... if you've been sitting at that desk or on that sofa too long, get up, go for a two minute walk around the office or garden, and you'll live longer for it!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite