Tuck into porridge
In fact, scientists found that for each 28g of whole grains (so one small bowl) eaten a day, the risk of death was reduced by 5% and heart deaths by 9%.
Try our winter warming apple and cinnamon porridge
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home