Nourish your skin
Make this easy mask with one avocado, an egg yolk and a tablespoon of honey. Scoop out the flesh of the avocado in a bowl and mash it up. If you have combination skin, add the egg yolk and simply apply it onto your clean skin. If you have mature skin, add a tablespoon of honey to the avocado instead of the egg yolk and do the same. Leave the mixture on for about 20 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu