Create a body scrub
To make your homemade body scrub mix fine salt (or sugar if you have sensitive skin) with some extra virgin olive oil and add a fragrance of your choice, you could use lavender, vanilla pods, rose petals, or a combination. Gently rub into your skin using circular motions, then rinse off with warm water to reveal radiant skin.
Why not put your homemade body scrub into a pretty jar to make a lovely gift!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies