Create a body scrub
To make your homemade body scrub mix fine salt (or sugar if you have sensitive skin) with some extra virgin olive oil and add a fragrance of your choice, you could use lavender, vanilla pods, rose petals, or a combination. Gently rub into your skin using circular motions, then rinse off with warm water to reveal radiant skin.
Why not put your homemade body scrub into a pretty jar to make a lovely gift!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite