Create a body scrub
To make your homemade body scrub mix fine salt (or sugar if you have sensitive skin) with some extra virgin olive oil and add a fragrance of your choice, you could use lavender, vanilla pods, rose petals, or a combination. Gently rub into your skin using circular motions, then rinse off with warm water to reveal radiant skin.
Why not put your homemade body scrub into a pretty jar to make a lovely gift!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!