Create a body scrub
To make your homemade body scrub mix fine salt (or sugar if you have sensitive skin) with some extra virgin olive oil and add a fragrance of your choice, you could use lavender, vanilla pods, rose petals, or a combination. Gently rub into your skin using circular motions, then rinse off with warm water to reveal radiant skin.
Why not put your homemade body scrub into a pretty jar to make a lovely gift!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed