Asda Sliced Tiger Bread Tin Loaf: 5/10
Saturated fat: N/A Lowest sat fat
Salt: 1.3g Highest salt
Price: £0.70 (Available at Asda)
Verdict: Who doesn't love a slice of freshly baked Tiger Bread? Well the good news is, it's not too bad for you! This loaf from Asda wins the saturated fat contest hands down, as it doesn't contain any. Plus it would go nicely with some cheese and maybe a glass of wine...
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies