Asda Sliced Tiger Bread Tin Loaf: 5/10
Saturated fat: N/A Lowest sat fat
Salt: 1.3g Highest salt
Price: £0.70 (Available at Asda)
Verdict: Who doesn't love a slice of freshly baked Tiger Bread? Well the good news is, it's not too bad for you! This loaf from Asda wins the saturated fat contest hands down, as it doesn't contain any. Plus it would go nicely with some cheese and maybe a glass of wine...
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams