Asda Sliced Tiger Bread Tin Loaf: 5/10
Saturated fat: N/A Lowest sat fat
Salt: 1.3g Highest salt
Price: £0.70 (Available at Asda)
Verdict: Who doesn't love a slice of freshly baked Tiger Bread? Well the good news is, it's not too bad for you! This loaf from Asda wins the saturated fat contest hands down, as it doesn't contain any. Plus it would go nicely with some cheese and maybe a glass of wine...
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!