Asda Sliced Tiger Bread Tin Loaf: 5/10
Saturated fat: N/A Lowest sat fat
Salt: 1.3g Highest salt
Price: £0.70 (Available at Asda)
Verdict: Who doesn't love a slice of freshly baked Tiger Bread? Well the good news is, it's not too bad for you! This loaf from Asda wins the saturated fat contest hands down, as it doesn't contain any. Plus it would go nicely with some cheese and maybe a glass of wine...
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite