Kingsmill 50/50 Medium Sliced Bread: 5/10
Cals: 235 (Per slice, 94)
Saturated fat: 0.4g Low sat fat
Price: £1.15 (Cheapest at Tesco)
Verdict: Kingsmill 50/50 bread is a good choice for kids as they won't realise that they are eating some very healthy wholemeal. Plus it's really low in saturated fat so a healthy option for everyone.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles